The Gremlins basketball club participates in various tournaments throughout the year, both locally and across the southwest. Youth basketball tournament play exposes our athletes to competition at the highest level and gives them the opportunity to experience high pressure situations while implementing things they've learned at practice.
Our Club Tournament level provides top level performers the chance to play in tournaments on a regular basis each session. The Gremlins will hold tryouts for tournament teams every 3 - 6 months or as space becomes available at the coaching staff's discretion. Existing Gremlins, both League level and Practice Only level, will be evaluated throughout the season to determine if they are ready to be invited to a tryout. Tryouts will also be open to new/outside players.
Players that do not make the Club Tournament teams will still be eligible to play for the Gremlins in leagues as a league level participant. For an updated schedule of tryouts for Gremlins Club Tournament teams please reach out to us via email at
- Gremlins Club Tournament level players will consistently compete in scheduled tournaments (event fees not included in session dues).
- Gremlins League and Practice Only players will have opportunities to participate in basketball tournaments as well on a less frequent basis. These will be paid by players separately on an event by event basis (prices vary).
- Practice only players are eligible for basketball tournament play upon uniform purchase and receipt of birth certificate and most recent report card.
- All basketball tournaments are 100% optional.
- We will try to do team fund raising for basketball tournaments that require travel outside the metro area.